Thursday, February 12, 2009

long night...


HORRAY!!!  Last night Archer slept from 7:30pm-5:30am (for a quick feed) and back to sleep until 8:15am.  Now...if only I could have also gotten some sleep!  The entire time I was waking up, checking the clock, and then checking the baby.  Also, for the mom's reading this that have breastfed a babe-I was rather uncomfortable!  Needless to say, Archer was about a foot taller when he finally did decide to wake up this morning!  Oh yes, and he had peas mixed with his cereal this morning and thought it was the most delightful yet!  

Love the Kimbles

p.s. Attached is a picture of Archer in his playpen.  I modge podged some baby faces for him (he LOVES looking at faces...this kid could be held in front of the fridge for hours happily) and he usually talks nonstop to them.  On this particular day I put him in his playpen to unload groceries from the car and this is how I found him 10 minutes later...who knows how long he was under there, but he wasn't complaining!

No comments: