Monday, July 20, 2009

New camera...

We finally realized our camera is not coming back (I realized long before Colin..but decided to be patient) so we ordered a new one today..HORRAY!  I think it has been close to a month without a picture of little buddy, but thanks to my ma-we have gotten plenty on video!!!

In other news, Colin is playing bike polo with some buddies, Archie is fast asleep, and I am enjoying a cold glass of wine, about to sit down and scrapbook...or watch tv...or sleep.  :)  Work wears me out and I am doing my best to enjoy this year as a full time nurse-looking forward to only working a shift a week after May 4th (when my contract is up).  I love working and absolutely love being a nurse-but I love being a mom/wife 10Xmore.  I feel like my time with my family is compromised and I have forever to work!

Archer is the best.  He IS joy, in every aspect.  This evening we put him in his pool outside and brought him in right before dinner...didn't diaper him because we didn't want to waste a diaper and sure enough got a very nice surprise on the kitchen floor (not a liquid surprise either).  Archer never poops unless he is diaperless apparently!

OK, I am off to enjoy this lovely evening.
Pictures soon I promise!

No comments: