Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swweettt Memories...


Today I was flipping through Archer's pictures, from birth until now....and started sobbing!!!!  I regret having to work, even though I know at the time it was sort of a must do thing...but looking back through the months (9 of them...what do I really have to complain about) that I was home I started to think about out quiet routine and our days filled with nothing other than snuggling, playing, or running errands together...BOY WE HAD IT GOOD!!!!  I think about our second babe only to realize the two of us will never have that special time...and I thank God for Archer and that chance we had to just be buddies all day everyday for nine months.  I also thank God that Colin is about to start a job and at least for the first six months I shouldn't have to work...and if I work after that it will just be PRN somewhere for my own sanity.  I miss lazy days of not a thing but playing.
In other non-depressing news.. haha, I kid, I really did learn an incredible amount working for this past almost year, but I suppose as my year is wrapping up and we are preparing for the move I am filled with excitement to once again be just mom for a bit.  If I could figure out how to land a really cool phone triage job that would be amazing, but if not...than if not!
OK, so the point of this post was to put up a picture of what baby #2 belly looks like at 14.5 weeks...I was waiting to get big early like most people often claim happens...I do think this time it is taking it's time.  Some days the belly seems bigger than others...but for the most part still looks like I either never lost the weight from Archer or I had a really good time partying in college....
Love from the almost UTAH Kimbles.

No comments: