Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ops..

Two things I forgot to post..and I need to start posting funny things more often now that they are being said...

Last weekend we went to Saturday night church at 7pm. I have been stalling due to the fact Archer has never ever been to the nursery!!!! He watched the nursery kids from the door...and then I sat in there for a good 20 minutes while he wandered and played never once showing any interest in me being there. I decided to give leaving a try and again, unconcerned. There is a double sided window so I stood and watched for a bit and then left. I checked back in in about 15 minutes, he was ok. 15 minutes later I sent Colin--when he wasn't coming back I went to investigate...sweet buddy sitting at the table eating animal crackers and drinking a little cup of water with friends when someone's mom came to the door to get them and suddenly Archie's little face wrinkled up, the tears poured and he started saying, "mommy momma mommy momma" over and over again--30 minutes was a good "trial" and I quickly darted in and scooped up my sweet boy. :)

Also...Archer is into naming the color of EVERYTHING. This morning while letting him "air out" after a diaper change he said, "mama, pee pee, yellow" as in he actually thinks his pee pee is yellow in color...poor kid.

Ok, he is demanding to "see Eliza" so off to facebook for videos we go!

No comments: