Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Intentions...

I honestly really always have the best of intentions when it comes to blogging...and often renew my pledge to blog at least weekly every time I blog---I am simply going to forgo that pledge this time :)  

WHAT'S NEW?!?!  Archer is crazy!  He is the best/most fun kid I know...simply awesome.  He walks everywhere and babbles NONSTOP!  He has a growing list of words--mama, dada, baba, dog, doggy, bye bye, ni night, truck, duck, baby, up, bath, hmm, a few others that are not coming to me at the moment (forgive me while my son splashes in the bathtub and I attempt to quickly blog).  He also just started putting two words together and it is the sweetest thing imaginable!  He will say "Hey Mama (in the sweetest soft voice".  He also says, "hey baby" and "hey dada."  Two nights ago in the bath he took his little alien squirter toy and his little frog squirter toy and put them up on the ledge together and was making sweet little babbles like they were playing back and forth---it was adorable!

Archer now wakes up between 6:30-7:30am, naps from about 11am-2pm, and then goes to be between 7-7:30pm.  Oh!  And he has started POOPING!!!  For 6 months now almost Archie boy has been chronically constipated--and now we have poop (which makes cloth diapering slightly less handy).  

Hmmm..other news, we are moving to Salt Lake City, UT in May (no we are not Mormon, yes Colin's bro and our sis-in-law live there) Colin's brother has a business that he would like Colin to be a part of and Colin is super excited about it, as are Archer and I (slightly worried about being submerged in snow and cold again after getting used to winter without it, but surely..I will survive!)  It is a wonderful opportunity and we are so excited!

Ok, that's it for now as Archer is throwing his leg over the edge of the bathtub saying "mama UP, mama UP"

-The Kimbles.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I think you meant to say you were moving home to IOWA!!!! :)