Friday, October 24, 2008

Daddy twin.


I had to post this picture...it's almost unbelievable! Last night Colin and Archer were watching a movie (well mostly Colin) and Colin looked down at Archer and said, "THIS KID LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME!" Quite frankly I'm not sure what took him so long to notice....

P.S. these naps that Archer has been taking are AMAZING! Up until this point I have basically held the little guy nonstop, anytime I would put him down he would stir and fuss and wake up---so I would feed him...he would fall asleep again..stir, fuss, wake up, I would feed him..a terrible cycle that exhausted me (Gary Ezzo author of On Becoming Babywise is my HERO).

Here is proof the apple does not fall far from the tree...

1 comment:

grandma said...

Love the video and the updates. Can't wait to hold the little guy. Love you all.
Grandma