Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Not much has changed since the last entry, we still are loving our little eating, pooping, sleeping boy.  We attempted the whole scheduling thing (I'm pretty sure I happily blogged about it last time) but it seemed to blow up in our faces.  Our once happy, peaceful-sleeping five hours at night boy became an angry little guy who was up for 4 hours straight at night.  We quickly realized that his "tanking up" in the evenings ensured wonderful sleep for mom and dad, and that trying to schedule him and denying him those frequent feedings before bed promised that he would instead ask for them all night long!!!  He stays pretty scheduled throughout the day and takes his long afternoon nap (which I LOVE) but the evenings are a different story.

In other news, Colin has really started to enjoy his job.  Instead of considering himself a "probation officer" he tends to lean more towards the "social worker" side.  I anxiously wait for him to get home from work everyday (not to mention Archer's nap is usually from about 3:30pm-6:30 pm with Colin getting home at about 5:00) so he can tell me about what happened out in the crazy places he works.  It is sad, but it is nice to know that there are people like Colin who truly care and are out there attempting to help.  

School is going ok...it is very interesting, but tons of information.  I have my first test on Tuesday and I feel like I am on schedule as far as being prepared goes.  

That's it for now.  Halloween happens to be Colin's favorite holiday-so I am waiting to see what he has up his sleeve for tonight.

Hope everyone is well.

Love the Kimbles

No comments: